Helen Izzard will be the Data Controller of any personal data that you supply, either via the website or via direct contact. This means that we will make the decisions on how your data is used and for what reasons.
Why do we need your data?
- To provide further information on services we provide
- To contact you regarding services you have procured or are negotiating to procure
Our legal basis for collecting this data is:
- You consent to providing it to us
- We need to use this to enter into a contract with you or maintain an existing one
What types of personal data will we use?
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
Who will we share your data with?
How long will we keep your data for?
Helen Izzard will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the services you have procured. All personal data provided will be deleted within 12 months of the end of your engagement with us.
We do not store your personal debit/credit card information, all payment details and transactions online are secure and protected through PayPal.
Will we transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area?
No, we will not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
What rights do I have regarding my personal data that we hold?
- You have the right to be informed on how we use your data
- You have the right of access to your data
- You have the right to correct data if it is wrong
- You have the right to ask for your data to be deleted
- You have the right to restrict use of the data we hold
- You have the right to data portability
- You have the right to object to us using your data
- You have rights in relation to the use of your data for automated decision making/profiling.
Are there any consequences of not providing the requested data?
Helen Izzard may not be able to contact you regarding services you are interested in.
Changing your personal information
If you believe that we are storing details relating to you and that these are incorrect or you wish to remove them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, please note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, which are not governed by our privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information and your rights to access your personal information
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We will only pass on your personal information if we are required by law to do so, with your consent.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018. Please contact Helen Izzard at email@example.com